Enbridge is looking for an experienced, dynamic and customer focused Energy Solution Consultant to promote our Home Energy Conservation Program (HEC) within Southern Ontario Region
- Develop and implement sales plans for the HEC Program.
- Communicate and promote the HEC Program to Business Partners such as residential HVAC contractors/manufacturers/ suppliers, and municipalities.
- Work with Programmable Thermostat manufactures and retailers to develop sales/marketing strategies.
- Work with EGD marketing to develop specific programs to help Business Partners increase sales for energy efficient products.
- Prepare Program Sales Reports
- Facilitate Energy Audit Service Organisational training on the GIF Programs/processes to ensure effective Program participation
- Using effective selling skills, assist customer in understanding the benefits of the proposal and motivate them to commit to the Program
- Provide technical assistance and team coordination to customers and business partners to ensure Program success
- Provide a high level of customer service, and support other business unit actions or activities as required
- Research and identify opportunities for business through various methods such as cold calling, referrals, and networking.
- Responds to sales inquiries
- Communicate & promote the HEC Program to Business Partners
- Develop and execute on sales plans
- Meet quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Training and development of Business Partners
- 5-10 years technical sales experience in the residential HVAC sector.
- Strong sales background with solid network in the residential HVAC community.
- In-depth knowledge of design, installation and operation of HVAC systems.
- Passionate about energy efficiency
- Results orientated and customer focused
- Strong communication skills, ability to convey message in an organized, clear and effective manner
- A self-starter, taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications
- Candidates must have access to a car; possess a valid driver's license and a good driving record. Must be willing to travel frequently across Southern Ontario.
Posting Closing Date: January 25, 2017