To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, we are looking for a high energy, results focused individual for the following role:
Position: Sr. HVAC Installer
Location: Barrie, ON
Reports to: Installer Manager
- Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call; you are a proud ambassador for our company.
- Appliance installation, maintenance and repairs for residential customers in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
- General and other inspections of all types of appliances for residential users.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Explain the value of Reliance’s products, services and programs on every call.
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor or designate.
- Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must have a Gas Technician II license.
- Certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario – 313d or 313a).
- Must have valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
- Must have at least a Class G Driver’s License.
- Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 25 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/electricity).
- Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
- Maintain company vehicle to a clean and safe standard.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates (if applicable). This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.