We currently have a career opportunity for a Refrigeration Service Technician, based out of our Markham, Ontario corporate headquarters. The ideal candidate will reside in the East side of the GTA. Apprenticeship applications will also be considered.
Primary responsibilities of this position are to provide service to customers by installing, repairing and maintaining instrumentation, equipment and systems in a laboratory environment, ensuring that customer needs and expectations are met in a timely manner and in accordance with all applicable safety standards.
Our ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
- High School graduation
- Working towards or having completed Refrigeration Degree/Diploma; Valid Refrigeration Mechanic License 313A preferred
- Valid ODP Card
- Valid driver’s license and reliable mode of transportation (car allowance provided)
- Experience with laboratory fridges/freezers preferred
- Bilingualism would be an asset
Please note the following additional details:
- Up to 50% of time spent traveling (primarily day trips and occasional overnight)
- Requires extended travel on short notice
- Occasionally requires extended workweek and weekend duty for emergency service.
- Required to participate in training sessions in other cities at varying times during the year
Qualified candidates are invited to apply via email only, sending resume with salary expectations to: HR@esbe.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.