Enbridge is looking for an experienced, dynamic and customer focused Energy Efficiency Sales Consultant to promote our Home Energy Conservation Program (HEC) within Southern Ontario Region.
- Develop and implement sales plans for the Home Energy Conservation Program (HEC) Program.
- Promote the HEC Program to Business Partners such as residential HVAC/Insulation contractors/manufacturers/ suppliers, and municipalities.
- Work with Programmable Thermostat manufactures and retailers to develop sales/marketing strategies.
- Work with EGD marketing to develop specific programs to help Business Partners increase sales for energy efficient products.
- Prepare Program Sales Reports
- Facilitate training on the HEC Programs/processes to ensure effective Program participation
- Using effective selling skills, assist customer in understanding the benefits of the program
- Provide technical assistance and team coordination to customers and business partners to ensure Program success
- Provide a high level of customer service, and support other business unit actions or activities as required
- Minimum of 5 years technical sales experience in the residential HVAC sector.
- Strong sales background with solid network in the residential HVAC community.
- In-depth knowledge of design, installation and operation of HVAC systems.
- Passionate about energy efficiency
- Results orientated and customer focused
- Strong communication skills, ability to convey message in an organized, clear and effective manner
- A self-starter, taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications
- Candidates must have access to a car; possess a valid driver's license and a good driving record. Must be willing to travel frequently across Southern Ontario.
- Salary and job level will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Share our core values of Integrity, Safety and Respect.