3 Position Locations:
LG Electronics Canada is currently seeking a Direct Mobile Service Technician. The DMS Technician will provide professional, technical in-home service to repair LG Appliances. This position is part of the strategic plan to provide high quality, manufacture based in-home repair for our customers (end-users), while improving the speed of repair and managing the cost to perform these services.
- The servicing of LG products in-home
- Resolution of customer relation issues
- Provide accurate information to assist the customer in obtaining optimum performance of their LG appliances.
- Maintaining the company vehicle, tools, and equipment provided
- Preparing reports as required
- Submitting completed claims (via paper and electronically)
- Performing truck stock inventory as required
- The ordering and returning of parts
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
- 3-5 years of experience in repairing appliances, including: ranges, refrigerators, dishwashers, washers, dryers, microwaves, etc.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel) would be considered an asset but not necessary
Ability to do sealed system work
Ability to lift up to 40lbs and slide/pull heavy objects
Ability to read wiring diagrams
G2 Gas License
- G Driver’s License (must be able to provide a clean driving abstract)