Our client, a well-established manufacturing company in Burlington, is actively recruiting for a Customer Service Manager to join its team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Customer Service Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of its Customer Service Supply Chain department including improving, developing, and maintaining the highest standard of customer service to the company clientele.
Key responsibilities involved for the Customer Service Manager may include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze customer service related information and evaluate the results to choose the best resolutions and alternatives to customer service challenges, and to identify opportunities to improve customer service.
- Ensure all customer service activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the overall organization.
- Maintain current technical skills and apply new knowledge to management tasks for the improvement of customer service activities.
- Setting long and short term direction for each of their large customer accounts.
- Motivate, coach and develop staff, ensuring weekly and monthly team metrics are achieved.
- Identify opportunities to add value beyond problem resolution to relevant business areas (e.g., sales, marketing, product development, etc.).
- Partnering with other departments to help drive exceptional customer service.
- Post-secondary Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain or a related field.
- 5 or more years of supply chain and/or supply chain management experience.
- Working knowledge of SAP or Oracle.
- Advanced efficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Experience managing a large customer team.
- Solid process development skills.
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and follow-through skills.
- Proven track record of being dedicated to excellence and high integrity, and the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
Contact Us Today!
To learn more about this full-time career opportunity, connect with Alicia Myers today at email@example.com quoting Supply Chain / Customer Service Manager in the heading of your email.