Are you a Certified Profesisonal in Supply Management (CPSM) with 10+ years of experience in procurement? If so, this opportunity may be for you.
Our manufacturing client in the West end is looking for a full time Raw Materials Manager to join their growing team. Reporting to the Director of Procurement, the Raw Materials Manager will provide overall leadership and direction for the procurement of specific commodities.
The responsibilities of the Raw Materials Manager may include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with internal customers, suppliers and businesses
- Undergo strategic sourcing
- Development of internal processes for Purchasing and Logistics
- Implement KPIs and meet KPIs
- Provide strategic direction for the indirect procurement team
- Procurement sourcing
- Strategic Sourcing
- Evaluation and selection of Vendors
- RFPs, clean sheet analysis and vendor negotiation projects
- Manage and maintain all vendor relationships
- Negotiate with financial and bid analysis
- Attend demonstrations, exhibits and conferences
The ideal candidate will have 10 or more years of experience in a procurement function and is an expert in procurement of direct materials. Highly developed business communication (written/verbal) and presentation skills, solid decision-making skills and the ability to perform under pressure are key attributes also sought for this role.
Contact Us Today!
To learn more about this full-time career opportunity, contact Laura Mayes at email@example.com quoting Raw Materials Manager in the heading of your email.