Do you have 6+ years of experience in Supply Chain with a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain? Are you well versed in ISO/TS, Contract Management and Insurance Requisitions?
Our manufacturing client in the West end is looking to bring on a Procurement Manager - Expert Services in a full-time role with its growing team. Reporting to the Director of Procurement, the Procurement Manager - Expert Services will contribute to the continuous development of the Strategic Sourcing function.
The responsibilities involved for the Procurement Manager - Expert Services may include but are not limited to:
- Develop and create training programs
- Manage compliance and effectiveness of practices, policies and procedures within procurement
- Manage, enhance and maintain the Supplier Diversity Program, Key Commodity Program and supplier quality and service
- Develop procurement related KPI reports
- Meet general support responsibilities for Contract Management, Order Entry, Purchasing System Support and Insurance Administration
The ideal candidate will have 6 or more years of experience in supply chain or a related function. Excellent business communication (written/verbal) skills are essential combined with strong decision-making skills and the ability to perform under pressure.
Candidates to apply must have a proven ability to lead a team as well as multi-task. Knowledge in ERP-procurement modules, the ability to process, manipulate and analyze data and the ability to understand and evaluate supplier performance is key to this role. Candidates must also be able to work well with all levels of management and demonstrate strong computer skills, specifically in the area of data manipulation, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
Contact Us Today!
To learn more about this full-time role, contact Laura Mayes today at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Procurement Manager / Manager in the heading of your email.