Workopolis is looking for a dynamic, high performing Account Manager who enjoys nurturing and evolving the customer life-cycle, with a natural ability to engage, retain and grow business. If you are a highly energetic, skilled sales professional with a proven track record in consultative selling of HR products and business solutions, then this is the opportunity for you!
You will be responsible for attaining overall revenue goals, increasing account share, developing high level business contacts and relationships, achieving margin and profitability goals and managing the overall client relationship for a designated book of business within our mid-market space.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Ensure that Workopolis products are positioned optimally to our clients in order to influence strategic recruitment and talent acquisition decisions
- Tenaciously maintain a high volume of activity, including outbound calls, in person visits if necessary and emails to clients
- Proficiently deliver frequent performance reviews online/over the phone with the intent to create value alignment with our customers
- Develop strategies and account plans that encompass the use of all Workopolis services, address the client’s current recruitment challenges, anticipate needs and propose solutions to future staffing challenges
- Leverage your strong analytical and relationship skills to enlighten key decision makers to retain and grow existing business
- Conduct monthly / quarterly business reviews with relevant accounts in the portfolio to ensure that performance trends and administrative issues are identified
- Achieve a high level of client retentions by recommending and educating clients on utilizing our products in a consultative manner. Become their trusted advisor for the use of the services we provide
- Leverage our internal training experts and digital strategists to accompany client conversations.
- Research and keep up to date on market trends, competition, new products and relationship selling/management skills
- Establish and nurture relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
Here's what you'll bring to the table
- Minimum of 3 years B2B sales experience in an inside sales role selling digital technology, HR products and/or services
- An ability to sell ideas and concepts, not just products, by being an HR Expert
- An analytical approach to selling and creating value alignment with new and existing accounts
- Strong track record for generating revenue, and achieving or exceeding quotas
- Natural desire to stay informed in your market
- Strong business acumen and excellent presentation skills
- A dedicated resolve to close, close, close!
- Passionate, high-energy, with a drive for success
- Strong time management, follow – up and organizational skills
- The ability to communicate with customers in both English and French is an asset
- Technically savvy, proficient in Microsoft, CRM Software (NetSuite is an asset)
Join our team and work out of our new space at 1 Yonge Street.
Workopolis will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.