Our client, a multinational organization, is recruiting for an Operational Accountant to work with its team in Mississauga on assignment. Taking on this assignment, the role of the Operational Accountant is set to include the following key functions:
- Inventory/liability reconciliation of accounts
- Auditing duty invoices and working with brokers to resolve issues
- Work with brokers for refunds/duty drawbacks
- Freight audits to ensure rates and ensure rate charts are correct
- 3rd party warehousing reporting/coding of invoices
- Accounting for local distribution center
- Prepare reports for cost analysis
- University Degree or DEC in Accounting;
- Technical accounting skills, ability to work with integrated ERP systems and strong Excel knowledge are a must;
- 5+ years of operational experience in supply chain/imports/logistics;
- Flexible work style with the capability to handle and prioritize numerous tasks simultaneously within a deadline;
- Strong business communicate (written/verbal) skills;
- Experience with SAP an asset.
For more information about this assignment role, contact Accountemps today at (905) 273-6524 or send your resume directly to email@example.com quoting Operational Accountant / Mississauga in the heading of your email.