Our client, a retail company in Markham, is seeking an Inventory Analyst for a temporary engagement. The Inventory Analyst will work in a small team which reports to the Inventory Manager. The successful applicant and will be responsible for:
* Gathering product information and inputting it into Excel spreadsheets;
* Monitoring inventory levels using both manual and computerized systems;
* Liaising with vendors to ensure all products are received correctly;
* Assisting with the administration of various promotions;
* Additional administrative tasks as set out by the Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for a focused, results-oriented individual to achieve their potential within this growing organization.
To be considered for this rewarding Inventory Analyst opportunity, candidates must have a background in inventory or purchasing. The chosen applicant will have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills, strong data entry skills and a sharp eye for detail. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as a desire to succeed and the ability to manage a high volume workload are key for success in this role.
If you are interested in this Inventory Clerk role, please contact OfficeTeam in our Markham office today at firstname.lastname@example.org citing reference #05120-0009253584 in the subject line of your response.