Our client based in the North End of Toronto is actively recruiting for an exceptional Senior Construction Project Manager (as well as Construction Project Coordinators) for its fast-growing construction company. This is an opportunity to join a company that has been well-established within the Greater Toronto Area for several decades and to which continues to grow.
Our client is looking for someone who is sharp at handling job costing and running large project sites while dealing directly with senior management and making key decisions that will impact the bottom line. This role will be integral in coordinating the estimating team as well as assisting with pricing, budgets and tenders. Strong leadership skills will help to run on-site logistics and planning in addition to communicating directly with all departments, lines of management, clients and subordinates.
Specifics involved with this role will include –
- On site tracking
- Distribution of Site Instruction, RFI’s, shop drawings, changes, project drawings
- Follow up with shop drawings
- Coordinate manpower/labour
- On site logistics/planning (pour breaks, scheduling etc.)
- Communicate directly with the client
- Submittal of start-up documents, QA/QC documents
- Strong understanding of drawing interpretation
- On site construction experience
- AutoCAD experience is ideal
Contact Us Today:
To learn more about this newly available full-time position, contact Paul Dhingra today at (416) 226-2538 or directly at email@example.com, quoting PM/PC in the heading of your email.