Senior Accounting Analyst (working out of our Newmarket, Ontario offices)
We are looking for a passionate, high-energy individual who will work within the Customer Care Department (and report to the Director of Customer Care) to assist Customers with their Financial and Accounting requirements. You will work with CFOs, Controllers and other Accounting Professionals within leading “Technology Integration” companies throughout North America.
This role is an opportunity to leverage your Accounting skills and experience, allowing customers to realize the full value of Q360 and ensure they achieve success in their business goals.
• Strong background in financial accounting
• Strong background in job costing
• Strong business analysis and technical skills
• Sense of humour and a positive attitude
• Work within a team of Client Care Specialists to find solutions for any accounting/financial or functional issues.
• Work with the Professional Services and Development team throughout the change order process
• Participate in daily status update sessions
• Host periodic Master Class (Super User) teleconference meetings.
Soft Skills required:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage and prioritize competing business demands with tact and diplomacy
If all of the above is true and you are intrigued, please apply with a brief but (most importantly) PERSONAL cover letter that gives us some sense of who you are (plus your resume of course). Make sure to tell us why you are interested in working here at Solutions360 Inc. (specifically) and send it Attn: Laura Dempsey
If there is no personal cover letter included...your application will not be considered and please note that only those candidates chosen to go further in the process will be contacted.