We are looking for an independent, motivated, and personable individual to join our team. Initial contract will be 6 months, with the possibility of long-term employment. The position is responsible for preparing and filing personal and small business income tax and HST returns in a small office setting.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Sort and analyze personal tax information in a timely manner
- Prepare and file personal tax returns and business statements for self-employed individuals
- Maintain contact with clients in person or by phone to gather information and provide results
What you’ll bring to Mark Spurrell Tax Preparation & Planning:
- Minimum 3 years of tax preparation experience
- Canadian CGA designation preferred
- Knowledge of Cantax program or similar software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within strict deadlines and time constraints
- Organized and detail oriented
Candidates who meet the above qualifications are asked to email their resumes and cover letters to:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.