Our client, a dynamic organization in the manufacturing industry, has an immediate opening for a Controller to join its team in Winnipeg.
Specific key functions involved for the Controller are set to include:
- Coordinating accounting operations;
- Preparing internal and external financial statements;
- Managing the budget process;
- Evaluating control systems and software;
- Hiring and training accounting staff.
Our client is recruiting for a Controller with solid business communication skills and demonstrated technology, analytical and management skills. The incumbent will have full knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), securities regulations, IFRS, and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX). Five (5) or more years of related experience are desired; a professional accounting designation is considered a strong asset.
Connect With Us Today:
If you are analytical, dedicated and able to work independently with minimal supervision, please contact Brent Rein at firstname.lastname@example.org.