We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst for an 18 month term for our Kanata based client. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Financial Analyst is to be responsible for providing reliable, timely and accurate financial information to assist management in the process of strategic decision making to deliver the business requirements and grow the business.
As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Internal control processes and procedures
- Assist in facilitating and coordinating internal/external audit activities and review deficiencies identified
- Assist in the annual review of reconciliations;
- Financial planning, reporting and analysis;
- Assisting with month end close process and reporting results;
- Preparing reports and analysis to assist management teams in decision making;
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
- A recognized accounting designation (CPA, CGA, CMA or CA) with 3 or more years of accounting experience;
- Working knowledge of business controls at a public company;
- Advanced Level Microsoft Excel;
- SAP experience is an asset;
- Strong analytical skills for problem solving, leadership and organizational skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to work in a face paced, dynamic work environment; and,
- The ability to liaise with all levels of staff and management.
Connect With Us Today:
For more information and confidential consideration, contact Robert Half Management Resources today at (613) 234-1818 or at email@example.com.