Working with our client in the Not-for-Profit sector, we are actively recruiting for a Senior Procurement Specialist.
Assuming this role, you will be responsible for providing support to the organization including purchase requests, managing relationships, negotiations and service agreements as well as the bidding process and contract management.
To meet success, you bring experience with the following:
- Advising internal customers on procurement needs in areas of purchasing goods and services;
- RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, bidding process;
- Providing recommendations on vendor selection processes and participate in negotiations;
- Statement of work development, drafting of service agreements and assist in facilitating review with legal counsel;
- Coordinating bidding process, determine client needs;
- Fulfilling purchase request for goods and services;
- Researching and analysis for requests;
- Determining method and sources; and
Developing recommendations for improving operating procedures and policies.
- 7 or more years of experience in a similar role;
- A Degree in Business Administration or a related field;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work autonomously;
- Experience in developing, evaluating and administering contracts and service agreements;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability in exhibiting initiative, flexibility and leadership;
- Ability to interpret and implement policies and procedures.
Connect With Us Today:
If this role sounds like you or someone you know, contact Robert Half Management Resources today at (613) 234-1818 or email@example.com.