We are currently seeking a Director of Finance for a 6 month contract with our client located in the East of Ottawa area. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the execution of the corporation’s financial management strategy and will contribute to the development of strategic goals as well as providing direction and guidance of the Accounting Team.
As the Director of Finance, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles;
- Compliance with internal financial accounting policies and procedures;
- Preparation of financial budgeting and forecasting;
- Oversee daily operations of the finance/accounting department, including mentoring and developing staff;
- Make recommendations to senior management team
- Maintain accurate and complete supporting information for financial transactions;
- Preparation and management of all financial reporting and ensure accuracy and timely completion;
- Financial audit processes and providing recommendations for improvement;
- Develop strong relationships with all internal stakeholders
- A recognized accounting designation (CPA, CGA, CMA or CA) with 5 or more years of accounting experience;
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP);
- Strong analytical skills for problem solving, leadership and organizational skills;
- Proven ability to work in a face paced, dynamic work environment;
- The ability to liaise with all levels of staff and management.
Connect With Us Today:
For more information and confidential consideration, contact Robert Half Management Resources today at (613) 234-1818 or email@example.com.