Payroll and General Accountant
Ref # 05010-0009299657
Payroll and Accounting duties involved with this full-time position are set to include:
- Timely processing and reporting of Payroll and Accounts Receivables (A/R).
- Collection calls, follow ups and statement reviews with customers.
- Support the physical inventory process for raw materials, packaging, and finished goods.
- Reconciliation and preparation of invoices.
- Assist Accounting Department, Sales, Purchasing and Warehousing to ensure timely and accurate measurement of inputs and outputs.
- Complete Bi-Weekly payroll for company employees.
- Administer Group Benefits support and employment letters.
- Complete ROEs, payroll tax requirements and reporting.
- Coordinate with Human Resources on employee matters and maintain updated employee files.
- Communicate with external stakeholders on payroll, benefits administration and reviews.
- Review periodically customer credit files and applications.
- Assist in managing and releasing of sales order, and maintain customer credit levels.
- Verify employee hours, deductions and vacations.
Connect With Us Today:
For more information about this full-time position in Mississauga, connect today with James Hartley at (905) 273-4229 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Payroll / General Accountant in the heading of your email.