Our client, a growing organization in the west end is currently recruiting an Accounting Manager.
In this role, you will manage the month end close process and be responsible for budgeting, regulatory reporting and analysis for a key division within the organization. You will oversee and manage a small team of direct reports. In addition you will prepare and in some cases oversee the completion of all other supplementary financial information in support of the company's operations. This role requires someone that is comfortable leading but all so rolling up their sleeves and being relatively "hands on".
- Quick leaner and detail oriented
- Demonstrated financial reporting skills gained through 5+ years of related work experience preferably in financial services.
- CPA designation
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work both in a team environment and with minimal supervision
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports and reconciliations
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
If you have the necessary skills and background for this role, please submit your resume in confidence to Alex Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job #23560.
If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your Recruiting Consultant directly.
While we appreciate your interest in this role, please note that only those whose qualifications meet our client’s requirements will be contacted. For a full listing of all our current opportunities that we are recruiting for, visit us at www.masongroup.ca
As the leading search firm in the GTA that specializes in accounting and finance, The Mason Group is committed to delivering on the needs of our candidates and clients and exceeding their expectations. With this in mind, we have assembled the finest team of recruiters that possess the perfect blend of tenured expertise and experience, enabling us to secure the best career opportunities for our candidates and provide the best talent for our clients.