Our client, a Canadian steel manufacturing company with a legacy that spans over 100 years, has been recently acquired and looking to aggressively grow.
The External Reporting Analyst is responsible for ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the financial statements and reporting of such through the Corporation. This involves completing numerous monthly and month-end related tasks, all to be in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), IASB Pronouncements, internal controls and corporate policies, procedures, etc. The External Reporting Analyst's primary responsibility is reporting accurate financial reports on a timely basis to both internal and external customers. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you!
- Minimum of 3 years of professional accounting experience within public accounting.
- CPA Designation
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to question and challenge status quo to drive efficiencies and identify opportunities to enhance profitability
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to confront tough issues in a creative manner and leverage well-developed team relationships to assess and resolve issues
- Must be able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must be able to produce high quality work-product in a time-sensitive fashion
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
If you have the necessary skills and background for this role, please submit your resume in confidence to Jas Grewal at email@example.com, quoting job #23594.
If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your Recruiting Consultant directly.
While we appreciate your interest in this role, please note that only those whose qualifications meet our client’s requirements will be contacted. For a full listing of all our current opportunities that we are recruiting for, visit us at www.masongroup.ca
As the leading search firm in the GTA that specializes in accounting and finance, The Mason Group is committed to delivering on the needs of our candidates and clients and exceeding their expectations. With this in mind, we have assembled the finest team of recruiters that possess the perfect blend of tenured expertise and experience, enabling us to secure the best career opportunities for our candidates and provide the best talent for our clients.