Our large crown corporation client is looking to add additional Financial Planning and Analysis Managers to its complex finance team. If you have banking experience combined with a strong analytical and negotiation skill set, we would like to tell you more about this unique role.
Our client is looking for the following:
- Experience with a financial institution or one of the larger bankers.
- Experience in a senior advisory role where you have worked closely with the Executive Team and were part of the future plans of the finance future of the organization(s).
- Excellent business communication skills including writing and presenting to Vice-Presidents and Executives of a financial institution, in both French and English.
- University Degree in Finance.
- Designation as a CPA, CFA and/or MBA.
- Must be bondable.
This role is highly analytical with strong presentation skills and financial planning. If you have been an analyst in a large financial entity and the above describes you, contact us today!
To learn more about this opportunity, call Tracy, Stuart or Daniel at 613.236.4253 or connect at email@example.com quoting Financial Planning and Analysis / Ottawa in the heading of your email.