We are looking for a selfstarting individual, who is organized and can work in a fast paced environment. This group of companies, located in North York, that you will be responsible for, are in the hospitality, property management, and real estate development sectors. The indivdual must have use of their vehicle, as part of their daily banking routine.
- Multiple sets of books to Trial Balance
- Daily Cash Updates provided to management
- Receivables administration & Follow up with Management
- Prepare and post daily Journal entries from Source Documentation
- Calculate & Prepare Government Remittances.
- Responsible for all filing of Payables and Receipts.
- Prep and run Payrolls/T4's
- Daily deposit preparation and posting to various ledgers
- Responsible for the entire accounts payable/cheque preparation process for multiple (10+)companies.
- Work in multiple companies on a daily basis.
- A variety of administrative tasks as they arise.
- Able to communicate proficiently in English (in verbal & written form.)
- Must be a self-starter, be accurate and organized.
- Able to work independently as well as work within a team environment.
- Mid-level abilities in Excel and Word.
- Previous background in accounting with progressive responsibilities
- Must have some post-secondary school business courses, preferably in the CPA designated courses
- Must have excellent mathematical abilities.
- A quick learner, who is able to meet timely deadlines.
- Previous experience with Sage accounting systems preferable
If you are interested , please send a resume to email@example.com, indicating your salary expectations.