The fit and opportunity: We are a small firm with a clear niche. If you are seeking to work closely with clients to manage their portfolios, have a broad scope of work, be directly involved in setting the growth strategy of the firm, strive to continuously stay on the leading edge, love to out-think your competition, have professional judgment and the freedom to work on diverse and different projects, then we’d like to hear from you.
This is a newly created role due to growth and future succession planning.
- Portfolio management
- Financial planning
- Client relationships
- Portfolio Administration
- Firm Operations
Education and experience: We are seeking a CPA, CA or CPA combined with 2 to 3 years of experience, preferably in financial or investment planning, audit, portfolio management or the wealth management profession. Completion of CFA Level 1 would be an asset.
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to research, find pertinent data and collate information
- You have a solid understanding of personal and corporate tax structuring as well as finance and portfolio theory
- You are at ease interacting with senior-level clients and understand the importance of discretion and confidentiality
- You are self-motivated and instinctively take initiative and ownership of tasks
- You are technically savvy