In this role, the Manager of Finance will be responsible for managing all day-to-day accounting and finance functions for Restaurant Development Partners Inc.
- Lead financial planning and analysis, setting the long and short term forecast
- Partner with Operations and Marketing in establishing restaurant sales and transaction targets.
- Partner with Real Estate Development to set capex budgets and ROI modeling for site selection and development
- Implement financial performance metrics for sales and traffic and set criteria for sales trends and profitability.
- Complete all month end reporting, manage AP and AR and reconcile banking each month
- Lead the annual budgeting process, maintaining and continuously improving the process.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work independently, drive change and build strong relationships.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency with Data Analytics and Business Intelligence tools.
- Professional designation in accounting.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Effective communicator and detailed oriented.
- CPA designation
- 3+ years of experience in financial analysis in retail/restaurant environment required.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration