Sr. Financial Analyst
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A MEANINGFUL IMPACT? Our client is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team for an exciting 6 month contract.
Senior Financial Analyst – 6 Month Contract
Our client is sourcing for a Senior Financial Analyst for a 6 month contract to assist in modelling and financial analysis, to support strategic decision-making for the company.
This person will be working directly with Senior Management to uncover insight into financial performance, and determine ways to maximize market share and profitability.
About the Opportunity :
• Provide day-to-day financial analysis, modelling, scenario analysis, business case review.
• Participate in the creation of the annual budget and monthly forecasts.
• Prepare and monitor budget/forecast(s) for assigned business areas.
• Conduct detailed analysis into revenues, expenses, gross margin and profitability. Seek areas to improve financial and operational performance.
• Participate in ad hoc projects and take on additional responsibilities as assigned by the manager.
• CPA designation
• University degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
• Experienced with financial modeling and analysis, with sound corporate finance knowledge and a structured, data-driven approach to problem-solving
• An exceptional verbal and written communicator, with experience building and delivering presentations with clarity and impact
• Strong planning and organizational skills to coordinate workload around multiple assignments
• Strong knowledge of PC applications, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to this role, quoting “Senior Financial Analyst” job # 05120-0010077564 . While we thank all applicants, only those that are a direct match with the requirements will be contacted.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.