Our client, a publicly listed organization in the west end is currently recruiting a Manager, Financial Reporting.
This role is responsible for all monthly/quarterly and annual financial statements, external reports, m,d&a and will act as a key contact for the company’s auditors. Accountability for new IFRS requirements, accounting policies, managing accounting issues and internal controls over financial information are all key elements of this position. The role provides guidance and mentorship to a small team of direct reports. It requires someone that is comfortable leading but also rolling up their sleeves and getting into the details.
- CPA, CA and a post-secondary degree specializing in finance
- 5+ years working in a public company environment or in a big-4 public accounting firm
- Demonstrated people leadership and organization skills
- Analytical thinker who excels in a deadline oriented environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels within and outside of the organization
- Can multi-task in a fast paced environment
If you have the necessary skills and background for this role, please submit your resume in confidence to Alex Barker at email@example.com, quoting job #23635.
If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your Recruiting Consultant directly.
While we appreciate your interest in this role, please note that only those whose qualifications meet our client’s requirements will be contacted. For a full listing of all our current opportunities that we are recruiting for, visit us at www.masongroup.ca
As the leading search firm in the GTA that specializes in accounting and finance, The Mason Group is committed to delivering on the needs of our candidates and clients and exceeding their expectations. With this in mind, we have assembled the finest team of recruiters that possess the perfect blend of tenured expertise and experience, enabling us to secure the best career opportunities for our candidates and provide the best talent for our clients.