Our financial services client in the Mississauga area is currently recruiting for a Senior Compliance Auditor to focus on their network of branches.
This role will participate in the development and delivery of branch audit plans, including presentations on audit process and approach to branch managers and directors. This includes ensuring effective and efficient execution of audits in conformance with professional and department standards, budgets and timelines. The position will lead the preparation of audit reports, including detailed findings and make practical and value-added recommendations for remediation of deficiencies. Additionally, this position will participate in presenting findings and recommendations to branch management; resolve issues and reach agreement on appropriate solutions to rectify deficiencies. Communication skills are essential to develop strong working relationships with Branch Managers, Branch Directors and Provincial Compliance Officers to ensure timely follow up on audit findings and implementation of agreed upon remedial actions.
- University degree required
- 2-3 years of audit experience in financial services industry preferred
- Ability to quickly understand business processes and their risk implications, reach appropriate conclusions, and make value-added and practical recommendations
- Ability to effectively communicate results and recommendations verbally and in writing
- Proven relationship skills including a demonstrated ability to deal effectively with individuals from varying professional backgrounds
- Superior attention to detail along with the ability to work autonomously
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict management abilities
- Honest, ethical and trustworthy attitude
- Demonstrated focus on results and business/operational improvements
- Proven ability to set and achieve objectives
- Must be willing to travel to branch locations across Canada
If you have the necessary skills and background for this role, please submit your resume in confidence to Alex Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job #23645.
If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your Recruiting Consultant directly.
While we appreciate your interest in this role, please note that only those whose qualifications meet our client’s requirements will be contacted. For a full listing of all our current opportunities that we are recruiting for, visit us at www.masongroup.ca
As the leading search firm in the GTA that specializes in accounting and finance, The Mason Group is committed to delivering on the needs of our candidates and clients and exceeding their expectations. With this in mind, we have assembled the finest team of recruiters that possess the perfect blend of tenured expertise and experience, enabling us to secure the best career opportunities for our candidates and provide the best talent for our clients.