Overview: We are seeking a hands-on Finance Manager to provide support to the finance team. This manager will be a trusted liaison between the media buying/planning teams and client/corporate finance group. This individual will own the month-end, quarter-end and year-end close process and financial reporting for three business units.
- Take ownership of the month end close process including revenue and expense analysis, preparing necessary journal entry adjustments, and intercompany reconciliations.
- Prepare month end corporate financial reporting
- Complete monthly financial binders containing balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis on a timely basis.
- Review and approve employee expense reports to ensure that they are compliant to corporate policies.
- 3-5 years of experience including working paper preparation.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of advertising/media experience is an asset.
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel is essential (sumif, vlookup, and pivot tables)
- Strong working knowledge of SAP.
- Knowledge of DDS (Donovan Data System).
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work proactively and independently.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and highly detail oriented habits.
- Willingness to learn and to find solutions Take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Must be a team player with strong communication skills.