Registered Nurses (RNs), Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs) & PSWs
For Adult & Palliative Programs
Date: Saturday, June 17, 2017
Time: 10:00AM - 2:00PM
Location: Unit 2—105 Consumers Drive, Whitby, ON
Near Consumers Dr. and Hopkins St.
VHA will screen for full-time and part-time RN, RPN and PSW positions. Please bring your resume and CNO registration or PSW Certificate.
Required Skills and Experience:
Current registration and in good standing with CNO is required
Valid First Aid / CPR
Nursing diploma or degree from a recognized college or university
Palliative certificates and knowledge of the community is an asset
Physically able to provide safe and timely client care
Valid driver’s license with access to a car is required
Why Work at VHA?
- VHA has over 90 years of experience providing high quality care you can be proud of.
- A stimulating, client and family focused work environment.
- A variety of full-time and part time positions.
- We invest in our staff, offering continuous opportunities for learning.
- Competitive compensation and paid orientation.
- Eligible staff are entitled to a comprehensive benefits package.
- Pension is available to eligible staff.
- A confidential, free Employee Assistance Program is available to all staff and service providers.
- We foster a supportive, and respectful team environment.
VHA Home HealthCare is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the application or contact us over the phone in advance.
We encourage applicants to attend VHA Open House in person. But, if you are not available to attend, please visit www.vha.ca and apply to this posting .