Registered Practical Nurse - Group Benefits & RRSP
Positions throughout Ontario
Do you want to make a difference in your community?
- A position as a Registered Nurse –group benefits and RRSP (depending on experience and position);
- Flexible hours;
- A comprehensive compensation package, including paid travel;
- A positive culture;
- Professional support and education.
And you will have:
- Demonstrated excellence in assessment and direct client care
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Excellent conflict resolution skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Graduated from a recognized accredited School of Nursing and have a current, general class (practicing) Registration, in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario and a current CPR or BLS certification
Your role will require:
- Utilizing the nursing process effectively in order to provide high quality nursing care for clients and/or caregivers in all client situations and documenting and reporting client information according to company policy
- Discussing changes to the client care plan with the other nurses at the weekly team meeting or as required if the change is more urgent and communicating client needs/problems to supervisors and CCAC Case Managers
- Promoting the independence of clients and caregivers considering their needs, strengths and weaknesses
- Providing consultation to other RN colleagues, RPNs and other health care providers in client situations that are beyond their scope of practice
- Delegates duties to Personal Support Workers
- Maintaining competence and obtaining advanced or specialized nursing skills to meet care needs of clients
- Physical lifting abilities
- Other duties as assigned
Be a proud member of our team of healthcare professionals delivering care to thousands of clients each day. As a Registered Practical Nurse, you will support the desire of our clients to remain safe within their home and within their community setting. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy. If you require accommodation to submit an application, please email email@example.com.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all of the essential requirements stated above.
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in this job description, we invite you to visit our website to apply for this position.