We are currently seeking:
Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs) - Adults program in Etobicoke, East York and North York (full-time and part-time positions).
- Nursing diploma or degree from a recognized college or university
- Current registration with the CNO and First Aid/CPR
- Membership with your professonal associate preferred(RPNAO)
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Knowledge of the community
- Ability to integrate and apply critical thinking skills to client care
- Physically able to provide safe and timely client care
- Use of proper body mechanics and successful completion of the Physical Readiness Test to ensure safe work practices are followed, including mobility, transfers, bending, lifting, pushing and pulling
- Valid driver’s license and access to a car is required
Why Work at VHA?
- VHA has over 90 years of experience providing high quality care you can be proud of.
- A stimulating, client and family focused work environment.
- A variety of full-time and part time positions.
- We invest in our staff, offering continuous opportunities for learning.
- Competitive compensation and paid orientation.
- Eligible staff are entitled to a comprehensive benefits package.
- Pension is available to eligible staff.
- A confidential, free Employee Assistance Program is available to all staff and service providers.
- We foster a supportive, and respectful team environment.
How to Apply: Please visit www.vha.ca
Our online application will allow you to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and working-environment fit, and should take about 10–15 minutes to complete. You can also get a copy of your personality assessment when you’re done by logging back into the tool after you complete your application.
VHA Home HealthCare is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the button in the application or contact us in advance.
Thank you to everyone who applies. We will review applications as they are received. We will only be contacting those selected for further discussion.