Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking an Inspection Lead - Mechanical Integrity at our Esterhazy, SK K2 location. The successful candidate will oversee and help coordinate between Operations, NDT Technicians and Consultants to ensure inspections are completed on stationary and structural assets, in accordance with the Mechanical Integrity Program. The Inspection Lead is responsible for planning and scheduling, creating work packages for both in-line and turnaround inspections. He/she is also responsible for obtaining documentation and data recording, and starting corrective actions.
What is required for this role?
- Relevant blend of 10 years inspection experience and certifications or Mechanical Engineering Technologist Diploma.
- One or more of API 510, 570, 653 certifications; CGSB L2: MT, PT, UT, RT, and/or CWB Welding Inspector Level 1.
- 10+ years of experience within maintenance or MI (Mechanical Integrity) program for owner/operator of stationary equipment. Understanding of API Codes, ASME section V, SectionVIII, IX, ASME B31.1 & B31.3; CSA W59/AWS D1.1.
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Maximo or other CMMS system, MS Project.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills required.
- Able to work with the equipment inspectors and operations personnel in an effective manner.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!