Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking an Automation Electrical Engineer III at our Esterhazy, SK K1 location. The successful candidate will be responsible for safe and effective execution of assigned automation projects, on time and on budget. The scope of the position includes aspects from the design and construction phases through commissioning and final turnover of automation projects. He/she will work with the automation core engineering team on the design and development of new technologies and take the lead role in the construction and implementation of major projects.
What is required for this role?
- Bachelor degree in Engineering. Majoring in Electrical or Electronic Systems.
- Registered with APEGS, P. Eng designation a requirement.
- Minimum 4 years of experience.
- Project management experience in an underground mining environment, preferably potash mining, is preferred.
- Knowledge of process networks, communication networks, and PLC programming skills required. Experience with Rockwell automation systems preferred.
- Understanding of controls for hydraulic systems and robotics as well as instrumentation experience would be an asset.
- Experienced in AutoCAD, MS Office, Maximo, Microsoft Project, SAP Systems, working knowledge of PLC programming software and network management.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!