Lethbridge Iron Works Ltd. has a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for control systems and project management, and you will assist with the design and implementation of new machinery to increase production in the plant.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining existing PLC programs
- Making changes to existing PLC programs as well as to controls on existing equipment for gains in productivity or safety
- PLC programming of new equipment
- Electrical engineering and project management
- HMI programming
- Working with maintenance staff on new projects
- Creating and maintaining electrical drawings
- Assisting maintenance with equipment troubleshooting
In order to qualify for this role, you will have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology with applicable experience or a Degree in Electrical Engineering.
You will also possess:
- Experience with industrial controls hardware and programming equipment
- Basic mechanical understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Understanding of Industrial electrical systems
- Programming experience (asset)
This role will involve a mixture of both office and factory work. Due to the nature of this role, you must be comfortable walking, standing or sitting for several consecutive hours and must willing to work a flexible work schedule to accommodate production needs and you will also be exposed to both chemicals and heat.
About the Benefits
Upon joining Lethbridge Iron Works, you'll receive a competitive salary that's commensurate with your skills and experience. In exchange for all your hard work, you can look forward to taking advantage of the employee benefits program which includes:
- Eligibility for participation in bonus program based on profitability
- Group Insurance Plan (including Life, Dependent Life, Short/Long Term Disability, Extended Health, and Dental)
- Enrollment into the company Pension Plan after 1 year of employment
- Opportunity to participate in a group RRSP plan
Better yet, you'll be joining a dedicated group of motivated individuals who take pride in their work and demonstrate a strong commitment to safety. The Lethbridge Iron Works team strives to create an inclusive, supportive team culture where your contributions are always valued.
If you're ready to take on an exciting role with a recognized company, we want to speak with you! Apply today! For full details and to apply, please visit http://jobs.applyfirst.ca/jobs/91670