The successful candidate will be prepared to teach in the Practical Nurse or Baccalaureate programs, and be required to design/revise/update courses, including consulting with the Chair, faculty, advisory committees, and potential employers and students. Engaging in program development, assisting with program coordination and participating in committee work in support of the department, division, or College will also be required. In addition the successful candidate will be responsible for developing individualized instruction and multi-media presentations, and incorporating technology into the learning process where applicable. Other responsibilities will include carrying out regularly scheduled instruction, ensuring students awareness of course objectives, approach and evaluation techniques as well as recruitment, tutoring and academic counseling of students as required.
Compensation is based upon educational and experiential qualifications, plus an attractive benefits package including Regional Living Allowance of $1040.00 per month (subject to review).
If interested, please apply here: https://careers.keyano.ca/postings/974
• Minimum Masters in Nursing or significant progress towards Masters in Nursing.
• Current clinical experience in medical/surgical nursing.
• Demonstrated excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills are essential.
• Background in teaching mental health education.
• Successful candidate must have current CPR for Health Care provider and CARNA registration as well as a clean RCMP criminal and vulnerable sector check.