Cosmetic Nurse Injector – Full or Part Time Positions Available
Sante Medical, Calgary, AB
The Cosmetic Nurse Injector is professionally certified by, and in good standing with, the College of Registered Nurses of Alberta, has successfully completed a cosmetics injection certification program, is experienced in using dermal fillers and Botox and has a passion for continuing education and knowledge advancement in the field of cosmetic injectable treatments. The candidate must also have a natural ease with interacting with patients, making them feel comfortable and welcome and be sensitive to patients anxiety about their skin conditions.
- Perform injectable treatments in compliance with prescribed treatment standards monitoring patients’ comfort and safety during the treatment
- Assess patients’ skin concerns and determine appropriate injectable protocol
- Prepare patients for treatment following all health, safety and business operating requirements
- Assess patients post treatment well-being and determine whether there are any negative reactions to the treatment before allowing patients to depart the clinic
- Assess post treatment skin care requirements and recommend appropriate home care products for patients to use
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- NP, RN, RPN currently registered and in good standing with the College of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA).
- Successful completion of cosmetic injection certification program
- Minimum 1 year post-certification experience as a cosmetic injector
- Knowledge of medical aesthetic treatments an asset
- Strong computer aptitude and keyboarding skills
- Written and spoken English language proficiency
- Basic cardiac life support (BCLS) mandatory, advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS) strongly desired
- Previous knowledge with MedAccess Electronic Medical Records (EMR) an asset.
Respond with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your resume should clearly detail your work experience, courses completed and the education institution attended including course completion dates.