What You Will Do:
With a passion for care towards residents, families and team members, the Administrator is responsible for ensuring the provision of outstanding care and support to residents, resident families and volunteers within their designated scope of practice. The Administrator is accountable for the leadership and ongoing development of the long term care, supportive living, and related community outreach programs and services at their respective sites.
Individual responsibilities will fall under six main areas of focus:
- Resident Centered Care: Promotes service excellence and is accountable for ensuring a safe living environment for residents, families, and visitors, and actively seeking new ways to improve the quality of programs and services.
- Documentation: Accurate, comprehensive and timely documentation of the fiscal management of the Care Centre and accountable for the development and implementation of ongoing evaluation tools and processes which indicate the effectiveness of the Care Centre programs and services.
- Safety: Contributes to a safe environment for residents, the team and self by understanding and adhering to safety guidelines and practices at all times.
- Pro-active Learner: Demonstrates the vision and values of Bethany and lives out the mission of Creating Caring Communities.
- Team Work: Cares for and actively participates in and assists the Care Team to achieve and maintain a responsible atmosphere of resident centered care.
- Leadership: Facilitates progressive and participative leadership and provides effective communication and vision for the provision of care and service.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Master’s degree in a health related field is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Previous experience in a long term care environment is an asset
- Experience in dementia care is preferred.
- Active membership with the Canadian College of Health Leaders is preferred
How to Apply:
Like what you see and think you have what it takes to join our team?
Apply Online before 23:00 on July 21, 2017 at: http://bethanyseniors.com/careers/
All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Bethany Care Society is an equal opportunity employer.
Successful candidates will be required to obtain a Criminal Background Check.
Bethany Care Society complies with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). By forwarding your resume to Bethany you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information for this job competition. Your information will be kept strictly confidential.