About the Role
At Bethany, a career as a RAI Team Lead is both personally and professionally challenging and rewarding. As a key member of our interdisciplinary healthcare team, the RAI Team Lead provides service that is responsive to the holistic needs of the residents and their families within the Mission, Vision and Values of Bethany Care Society utilizing Supportive Pathways philosophy
What You Will Do:
With a mission for quality care towards residents and their families, the RAI Team Lead is accountable for performing leadership and operational managerial support to RAI Assessors in accordance with established policies and in compliance with the standards of the Canadian Institute of Health Information (CIHI) and Alberta Health Services (AHS).
Individual responsibilities will fall under four main areas of focus:
Resident Centered Care – Promotes service excellence through active participation with the Interdisciplinary Team to achieve and maintain quality resident centered care within the scope of a RAI Team Lead.
- Documentation – Ensures the accurate, comprehensive and timely documentation of resident RAI-MDS assessments, in alignment with Bethany policies and procedures
- Safety – contributes to a safe environment for residents, the team and self by understanding and adhering to safety guidelines and practices at all times.
- Pro-Active Learner – Demonstrates the vision and values of Bethany and lives out the mission of Creating Caring Communities.
- Team Work – Cares for and works cooperatively with others as an effective team member.
What You Bring:
- Graduated from an accredited Nursing School with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- Active Registration and in good standing with CARNA.
- Candidates possessing 5-7 years nursing experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with seniors
- CNA certification in gerontological nursing is considered an asset
- Experience providing care to the elderly, disabled & those will all stages of dementia is an asset
- Excellent observation, assessment, communication, interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
- High level of proficiency with Point Click care software and general computer skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
How to Apply:
Like what you see and think you have what it takes to join our team?
Apply Online before 23:00 on August 11, 2017 at: http://bethanyseniors.com/careers/
Bethany Care Society is an equal opportunity employer.