Requisition #: 10110
Location: St. Michael's Health Centre, Lethbridge - AB
Department: Seniors Care Admin Rural, SMHC
Status: Regular Full-Time(1.00 FTE)
Shift Rotation : 7.75 Hour Day shifts
Salary Range: As per the out of scope salary band
Reporting to a Senior Director of Operations the Site Administrator is responsible for the operational management of a facility and is a representative of Covenant Health within the local community. The Site Administrator works with site physician partners to set clinical direction, champion quality improvement and client safety and monitor and report performance and trends in order to drive continuous improvement within their facility. This position is responsible for managing all financial, human and physical resources of the facility overseeing key performance indicators and resolving operational issues at the multiple units, programs and site level.
The site administrator serves as the first point of contact for the community boards ensuring engagement of local community leaders.
- Undergraduate degree in health care discipline or business/administration required.
- Minimum of eight (8) years progressive health care management experienced required.
- Demonstrated experience in operational planning and leadership.
- Experience at a senior level in health care administration within a multi-union environment.
- Experience in the rural and continuing care sector.
- Experience in financial accountability.
- Proven skills in management, program leadership and personal development, group facilitation, operational and strategic planning and quality improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to provide leadership and function as a team member to achieve shared goals.
- Strong organizational and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to be objective in decision making.
- Commitment to safe, effective and ethical patient care and work practices.
- Commitment to Covenant Health Mission and Values.
- Proven dependability.
- Ability to respond in an innovative way to the evolving nature of health care delivery.
Please note: Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All employees new to Covenant Health must provide a criminal records check. Covenant Health is committed to an inclusive work environment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. The successful applicant may be required to participate in the Local Authorities Pension Plan.
All postings close at 23:59 of the posting close date indicated