Chance of a life-time...
Looking for a real change?
Ready to lead a care team for a family-owned company?
Are you a registered nurse experienced in seniors care?
Do you have the ‘mind-set’ to manage?
And the ‘heart-set’ to lead”?
Then we want to hear from you.
Award-winning Park Place Seniors Living currently has two rewarding leadership positions open, one in Nelson, B.C., and one in Langley, B.C. Both positions are at newer, fully accredited residential care homes which provide resident-focused care, utilizing current best practices.
Our leaders experience a family-owned company with a warm, family-style culture. Park Place fosters innovation and independence, promotes from within, and encourages our leaders to further develop their careers by building expertise in an area of personal interest relative to seniors’ care. The company is an industry-leader in seniors care, with residences in B.C. and Alberta and seeks professionals who want to make a difference in seniors care.
Both positions give the successful applicant control over and responsibility for the entire operation. Professional nursing qualifications are required and administrative experience is preferred. Initiative and the ability to work independently to resolve issues are essential for these key roles. More than just a job, this is an opportunity to make a significant difference in seniors’ lives while recognizing each resident as a valued individual.
- Overseeing the operation of the residence, including the physical plant, and the provision of compassionate, professional care to residents;
- Providing guidance and oversight to ensure delivery of resident centered care based on individualized care plans, Park Place Seniors Living (PPSL) policies and procedures, and Accreditation Canada benchmarks;
- Meeting and exceeding licensing and health authority requirements for care while staying within allocated budgets; and
- Applying your unique knowledge, experience and creativity to create a secure, safe, and vibrant environment where residents enjoy their lives.
Both positions are full-time, salaried, and include industry-standard remuneration and benefit packages.
Mountain Lake Seniors Community in Nelson, B.C.
Opened in 2005, Mountain Lake is a beautiful Campus of Care with an excellent reputation within the community. The residence includes 40 assisted living suites and 92 complex care beds and is operated under contract with Interior Health. The complex care residents live in family-style cottages, many with views of the lake and surrounding mountains.
Fort Langley Seniors Community in Fort Langley, B.C.
Completely updated and opened in 2008 as a care home, For Langley Seniors Community is located on a quiet residential street a short distance from the community’s historic downtown core. The residence includes 96 complex care beds and is operated under contract with Fraser Health.
To apply for either position, please submit your application ASAP with a complete CV, three references and proof of professional qualifications and/or professional membership(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your e-mail, either:
- Site Leader, Mountain Lake Seniors Community in NELSON, B.C. or
- Site Leader, Fort Langley Seniors Community in FORT LANGLEY, B.C.
PLEASE NOTE: Jobs are in Nelson, British Columbia and in Fort Langley, British Columbia. These positions are not in Alberta - however the auto-submission form on this site provides no other alternative.