DriverCheck is experiencing significant growth!
Are you a passionate, dedicated and authentic individual? If you are, then building your career with DriverCheck is where you need to be!
We are a national provider of workplace medical testing and assessments based in Ayr, Ontario. We have Occupational Health Clinics in Kitchener, Sarnia, Mississauga, Calgary, Nisku, Edmonton and Fort McMurray. Dedication to customer satisfaction, fast and accurate turnaround of test results, flexibility, persistence and accountability are of the utmost importance.
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner in Alberta preferably in Fort McMurray, Calgary or Edmonton to take leadership of our Injury Management Services. We are looking for the kind of person that strives to ensure clients get the care they need; someone who takes pride in the thoroughness of their work and the strong relationships they develop with their clients and co-workers.
Some key responsibilities:
- Lead and direct the Injury Management Service for our clients;
- Perform telemedicine or in-person assessments for workers who have had an injury/illness
- Project manage the Injury Management Service as it grows;
- Review assessments performed by other healthcare practitioners for quality assurance and quality control;
- Be on-call as required/scheduled to perform assessments or review assessment paperwork;
- Communicate with client representatives to discuss the outcome of assessments;
- Needs to gain a strong understanding of workers’ compensation and OSHA regulations as it relates to injury classifications;
- Education of clinics in our network of the assessment process and classifications;
- May perform other occupational health duties on an as needed basis.
About you and your skills:
- A Masters of Nursing and Nurse Practitioner Certification is required and registered with the NPAA;
- Additional provincial licenses a plus;
- Current CPR/First Aid Certifications;
- Demonstrated clinical skills preferably in Occupational Health;
- Emergency medicine experience is a must;
- Telemedicine experience is preferred;
- Project management skills a must;
- Disability management experience preferred;
- Able to adapt to change and work collaboratively with members of the DriverCheck team;
- Team player and client focused, with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrate excellent critical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Results oriented, strive to achieve high levels of individual and organizational performance
- Leadership experience with guiding and motivating team members, creating a culture of respect and teamwork
At DriverCheck it is our core values that drive how we conduct ourselves; Safety, Respect, Integrity, Accountability, Transparency, Continual Learning, Innovation, and Collaboration. It drives our behaviour and supports our business goals.
- Family focused culture
- Supportive continuous learning environment
- Competitive wage
- Competitive group benefit plan
If you want to work in an environment that is positive, challenging, and safe, where your contributions are valued, please send your resume to:
DriverCheck Human Resources │1 Manley Street Ayr, ON N0B 1E0 │email@example.com │ fax: 519-632-9534
DriverCheck is committed to creating an Accessible environment for our employees and potential employees; we will attempt to make appropriate accommodations throughout the entire recruitment process. Accommodations are made upon request.