You are a veteran telecommunications professional with extensive experience leading FTTX (Fibre-to-the-Premises) construction and installation related projects. Using your finely tuned interpersonal and presentation skills you will drive the client relationship management for a major FTTP program throughout Western Canada. As an integral part of the operations team, you will lead the preparation and delivery of project performance updates to the client regarding the progress of the FTTP program. Join Ledcor Technical Services in Vancouver, BC!
• Project lead in developing and advancing existing long-term relationships with client
• Provides feedback to management on project status
• Owns project specific contact with client, exploring specific project needs and anticipating new project and program opportunities to expand program relationship and service offerings
• Facilitates and leads client presentations on project status
• Develops and maintains relevant project-specific financial and budgetary information for the internal management team
• Support / Lead technical related objectives
• Support / Lead technical escalation and report back to customer on status
• Meet with customer to review any problem areas with program and work to facilitate solution implementation
• Act as the customer liaison and ensure performance levels are met or exceeded
• Work with all levels of the operations team to ensure service expectations are managed
• 15+ years of experience in leading telecommunications project delivery in a customer facing role
• 10+ years of construction experience preferably in FTTX or power construction and installation
• Formal Project Management education, PMI Certified (Project Management Professional (PMP))
• Completion of post-secondary education in Business, Construction Sciences, Engineering or another related field
• Superior interpersonal, communication and written skills, with highly refined presentation skills
• A self-starter with excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
• Ability to appreciate the big picture, but also be highly detailed when required
• Excellent customer service focus and team player
• Demonstrated sense of urgency with the ability to deal with constant change
• Strong knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
• This is an office based position that will require regular travel to various project sites and office locations
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.