We are recruiting for a Project Manager/Lead for a 6 month contract assignment that will involve assuming responsibility in the following key areas:
- Work on developing project plans, as well as manage & facilitate projects
- Deal with compliance and regulatory requirements
- Understand complex requirements and think of creative solutions
- Business process reviews and deal with gap analysis
- Play a people/team management role within the projects/programs and also have line management responsibility for a group of more junior resources
- Correlate risk to other projects
- Proactively determine, analyze and identify performance metrics and measurements and dictate improvement plans to track and drive on-time delivery and adherence to budget
The Project Manager/Lead is to a be a CPA (CA, CGA, CMA) or PMP, with 5+ years of proven and progressive experience as a Project Manager/Lead with proven skill sets and experience in the following:
- Experience dealing with program risk assessments & analysis and risk reporting and understanding risk mitigation and how to escalate issues.
- Strong understanding of retail banking and understanding of how change drives benefits for the company, its customers and other stakeholders.
- Very strong knowledge of the external environment – regulatory, political, competitors, etc.
- Have the ability to work through change and re-prioritization.
- Strong organizational skills including project management skills to coordinate & schedule multiple priorities.
- Ability to proactively determine, analyze and identify performance metrics and measurements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Need to be able to hit the ground running and be very independent.
- Strong understanding of complex requirements and adept in business process reviews and doing gap analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills.
For more information and to express your availability for this project, contact Robert Half Management Resources today at email@example.com quoting Project Manager/Lead / 05060-0009063504 in the heading of your email.