Title: Project Manager
Language Proficiency: English
Closing Date: June 2, 2017
CDCI is currently seeking for a highly motivated individual to join us as a Project Manager. Under the direction of the Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager is responsible for successful planning and execution of small to medium projects involving historical/applied research, litigation support and analysis for public and private stakeholders.
As a Project Manager, your responsibilities will encompass all the project management processes including: initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing. This will include issuing proposals and quotes; developing detailed project plans and charters; preparing and monitoring budgets and implementation schedules; leading and managing a team of professional staff; developing and maintaining account plans; and preparing reports and presentations to senior managers on project progress. The Project Manager will also work closely with Finance staff to ensure monthly project time and billing invoices are submitted accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensures projects are implemented using CDCI processes and methodologies while being delivered on time and on budget
- Manages client relationships and liaises with client representatives on existing and new project opportunities
- Collaborates with other Project Managers and Finance Business Partners to ensure project budgets are accurately tracked (via MS Project and Excel), forecasted and reported
- Produces proposals and quotes
- Continuously communicate to stakeholders to manage expectations and project progress
- Other duties as required and assigned/approved
Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in business or related field
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of project management/administration experience
- Demonstrated experience with the bid process is an asset
- Experience with the budgeting process
- Practical understanding of Project Management discipline and concepts
- Proficiency with MS Project and MS Office (Excel, Word, Access)
- A.P.M / P.M.P. certification or training is an asset
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Eligible to obtain PWGSC security clearance
- English language fluency (written and conversational)
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Holds existing PWGSC security clearance
If you are interested in the position and meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line "Project Manager" by June 2, 2017. In your response, please detail in bullet point fashion how your skills align to each of the noted qualification criteria.
CDCI Research would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the large volume of applications, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.