Exchange Technology Services is looking for a Project Manager to join our expanding team. ETS is Winnipeg's newest IT consulting company and part of the Exchange Income Corporation's family of companies.You should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis. We will consider less experience for the perfect fit, so Junior IT Project Managers are encouraged to apply.
If you are looking for a fast-paced career serving Enterprise customers and managing diverse IT projects - come join us.
IT Project Manager Job Duties
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector would be a plus
- A technical background, with understanding or experience in software development and web technologies, would be a plus
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus