Full Time and Locum Opportunities
Bluewater Health, Sarnia, Ontario
An Anaesthesiologist interested in practicing at Bluewater Health, will find:
- full range of anaesthesia services offered
- good mixture of surgical cases - Ortho, Gyn, General Surgery, Urology, Cataract, Endoscopy and ENT (no neuro or cardiac surgery)
- Eight Operating Rooms
- Reasonable on call schedule
- Flexible vacation time
- Remuneration is fee for service
Candidates must have their Anaesthesia Fellowship and be eligible to be registered with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. Experience in pain management is an asset.
Bluewater Health operates 320 beds at hospitals in Petrolia and Sarnia. We are award winning and Accredited with Exemplary Standing. We offer an array of specialized acute, complex continuing care, allied health and ambulatory care services including:
- a broad range of diagnostic services including CT and MRI
- fully staffed 24 hour emergency department
- Affiliation with Western University’s Distributed Education Network
- Full spectrum of specialists available 24/7 (neurosurgery not available)
We are committed to improving the patient experience using engagement, Lean, and innovation.
Situated on the shores of Lake Huron at the border to Michigan, Sarnia offers excellent quality of life, sports, sailing, arts and culture, education, state of the art health care, and beautiful natural environment.
To apply, please send CV and references to:
Dr. Michel Haddad, Chief of Professional Staff
Phone: 519-464-4400 ext 4534