Our Ottawa Clinic is looking for a part time or a full time physician.
- Examine patients and obtain their histories, order laboratory tests, and other diagnostic procedures/imaging if deemed necessary;
- Consult with other medical practitioners to evaluate patients' health; Prescribe and administer medications and treatments;
- Inoculate and vaccinate patients;
- Advise patients on health care; Report births, deaths, contagious and other diseases; Communicate health promotion/disease prevention to patients;
- Perform patient advocacy role;
- Manage patient care
Additional details regarding this opportunity:
- We are conveniently located on Carling Ave and the 417
- The positions we are looking for are part time or full time including 6 month locum position.
- Our clinic is open from Monday – Friday from 7a.m. until 4 p.m.
- The work hours are very flexible and can range anywhere between this time frame (preference is mornings).
- The goal for our physicians is to see no more than 4-5 preventive medical appointments per day on average so that the highest quality medical care possible is delivered, with ample time for team collaboration and research. This also includes on-going care assessment and pre-employment medicals.
- Compensation is based on an hourly rate including administrative time.
- You will not be required to work any evenings nor weekends.
- Candidates must be registered or eligible with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario.
- Doctorate in Medicine
- Bilingual - French and English, an asset
- Speciality Certifications in Marine Medicine or Occupational Health considered an asset; however, not mandatory.
- Speciality in Travel Medicine considered an asset; however, not manditory
To apply or if you have any questions:
Please send a letter of introduction and your CV directly to email@example.com and write "Family Physician" in the subject line.
We thank you for your interest and look forward to meeting you.