Health PEI is seeking a permanent full-time Radiologist to join the provincial Department of Diagnostic Imaging. Employment would commence immediately or on a mutually agreeable start date. The physician shall join a group of eight Radiologists providing provincial coverage at two provincial hospital sites, in a fully equipped community practice. The physician is expected to participate in on-call services as outlined by the Department of Radiology.
HOURS OF WORK:
- Fee for Service
- For more information regarding Diagnostic Imaging Tariff Fees, follow the link to the Master Agreement
- An electronic hospital patient record system (CERNER).
- Additional incentives may be available
- Successful candidate must possess membership in the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and/or equivalent and be eligible for licensure by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of PEI.
- Radiology skills must be inclusive of MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, and General Radiography along with basic interventional procedures. Candidates with additional training in MSK imaging would be considered ideal. Basic interventional and/or Mammography skills would also be considered an asset.
Dr. Melanie MacQuaid
Diagnostic Imaging Dept.
Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Telephone (Office): (902) 894-2947
Telephone (Mobile): (902) 213-2587
Sheila MacLean, Physician Recruitment Coordinator
Recruitment and Retention Secretariat
Department of Health and Wellness
(902) 368.6302 email@example.com