University of Vermont Health Network Medical Group seeks full-time gastroenterologist for faculty position at our main campus in Burlington. We are the largest and most comprehensive digestive disease specialty group in Vermont and northeastern New York. As we continue to expand and grow our current practice, you will find:
- The support of a collegial group of eight faculty recognized, in particular, for expertise in IBD, liver disease, and endoscopic therapy.
- A strong clinical practice with opportunity to teach medical students, residents and fellows.
- An academic pursuit in clinical research or outcomes is strongly encouraged
- An academic appointment with University of Vermont College of Medicine—the division has four fellows.
- Shared call of 1:8
- The University of Vermont Medical Center boasts a state-of-the art endoscopy center with eight fully equipped endo rooms and the latest Olympus equipment.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
Burlington, Vermont is a great place to call home with accolades including #1 Top 10 Cities to Have it All (Arts & Entertainment TV), #1 Seven Dream Towns (Outside Magazine), #1 Most Livable Small Cities with Populations Under 100,000 (US Mayor’s Conference), and #1 Top Places for Families that Love Outdoor Sports (Outdoor Explorer Magazine). Just 2 hours to metropolitan Montreal and a little over 3 hours to Boston.
Interested candidates please contact Kelly Ashmore:
Please reference Position ID 160931 when responding.